VISA Debit Card
With your Central Missouri Community Credit Union (CMCCU) Visa Debit Card:
- Access your savings and checking accounts for withdrawals, transfers or balance inquiries whenever and wherever you need it.
- There is no fee for a Visa Debit Card*
- Using them at one of our ATMs is free**
- Your CMCCU Visa Debit Card may be used anywhere Visa is accepted including ATMs and Point of Sale terminals worldwide bearing the Star, Cirrus and CO-OP networks. Costco***, 7-Eleven® and Walgreens® stores offer CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM access inside their outlets.
- Maximum loss of $50 if you notify us within 2 business days of suspected fraud.
- Print and complete this Debit Card Application.
- Submit completed application by e-mail, fax, mail or bring to any of our branches.
*There may be a fee for a replacement card.
**When you use your Visa Debit Card at an ATM not owned by CMCCU, there is a small foreign transaction fee charged by CMCCU. There may be an additional fee added by the owners of machines not owned by CMCCU in the Star and Cirrus networks. There will be no additional fee added by owners of machines in the CO-OP network.
***Except stores in Hawaii, Oregon and Washington state.