With your Central Missouri Community Credit Union (CMCCU) ATM Card:
- Access your savings and checking accounts for withdrawals, transfers, or balance inquiries whenever and wherever you need it.
- There is no fee for an ATM Card*
- Using them at one of our ATMs is free**
- Your CMCCU ATM Card may be used at ATMs and Point of Sale terminals worldwide bearing the Star, Cirrus, and CO-OP networks. Costco***, 7-Eleven® and Walgreens® stores offer CO-OP Network surcharge-free ATM access inside their outlets.
- Maximum loss of $50 if you notify us within 2 business days of suspected fraud.
- Print and complete this ATM Card Application.
- Submit completed application by e-mail, fax, mail or bring to any of our branches.
- *There may be a fee for a replacement card.
- **When you use your ATM Card at an ATM not owned by CMCCU, there is a small foreign transaction fee charged by CMCCU.
- There may be an additional fee added by the owners of machines not owned by CMCCU in the Star and Cirrus networks.
- There will be no additional fee added by owners of machines in the CO-OP network.
- ***Except stores in Hawaii, Oregon, and Washington state.