Move your accounts to Central Missouri Community Credit Union in a snap with these step-by-step instructions and helpful forms.
Here's a checklist to help you change your checking account to CMCCU.
- Make sure all of your checks have cleared.
- Make sure there are enough funds in your account to cover any automatic payments that may clear your account.
- Send written notice to your employer and any other sources that send direct deposits to your old account to notify them of your new account with CMCCU.
- Send written notice to creditors and companies that take automatic payments from your old account to notify them of your new account with CMCCU. This includes utility bills, insurance premiums and any loan payments.
- Send written notice to your former financial institution directing them to close your account and send the remaining balance to CMCCU.
It's that easy!
Click on the forms you need or print the entire packet.
Direct Deposit - to your employer
Automatic Payments - to your creditors
Account Close - to your former financial institution
Print all three forms
Contact the staff at CMCCU if you need assistance with the switch kit forms or have any questions about the process. We’re here to serve you!